The origins of the Grand Conspiracy now destroying our world.pdf
Here is the latest edition of the 5G – Coronavirus Briefing, 21 April 2020NWO – New World Order or NO WORLD OPTION?
- In today’s briefing, we learn that WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is very pally with Gates, Fauci and China and has such a colourful past that one wonders how he ever came to be D-G of WHO.
- More doctors are coming forward to denounce the fake plannedemic. And the biggest common denominator is how many of them remark on this being the first time in all their years of practice that they have seen this or that symptom. A new symptom is Covid toes, again a symptom never seen before and inexplicable to the doctors.
- Dr Buttar blows Fauci and Gates out of the water. Another doctor asks why the usual procedures are not being followed, why the means of diagnosis is vastly different from those normally used, anyone who dies of anything has to be listed as having died from Coronavirus, why bodies have to be cremated and why there are plans afoot for an unneeded and very dodgy vaccine.
- The question is answered by the patent held by Bill Gates for a very creepy scheme to RFID chip everyone that may indicate a connection with hijacking consciousness … Not as far-fetched as it may seem if you consider the US and Russian militaries’ very long involvement in consciousness research, in the case of the Russians going back to the early twentieth century. Another doctor discusses the common Coronavirus symptom of hypoxia, lack of oxygen, which is explained in an interview with Joe Imbriano as being caused by electromagnetic radiation and in particular 60 GHz.
- Yet another doctor can’t understand, on the basis of the figures, why we even have a lockdown and heavily criticises the very irresponsible reporting in the media. And today The Wall Street Journal is exposed for running a fake science scam over Coronavirus. The Coronavirus/Covid-19 mass illusion is explained by Jon Rappaport – people are programmed to believe that they know something when all they have seen is a bunch of pictures edited together to suggest a false narrative. A German article declares that the scam is over – no one has died from Coronavirus – they all had pre-existing health conditions.
- The US Surgeon-General is an intelligent man and is dropping the Fauci/Gates’ OMG-it’s-AIDS-SARS-HIV-Disease-X-great-plague-wipe-out-everyone-everywhere-grim-reaper-to-strike-at-any-moment-let’s-all-panic-and-vaccinate-everyone approach.
- The exposure of the empty hospitals and idle hospital staff is ongoing, with more staff now speaking out. The predictive programming of the 2012 opening ceremony of the London Olympics is exposed, revealing how the whole Coronavirus scenario was played out, with viruses, a giant, huge numbers of children in beds, dancing nurses and doctors, hand-washing and an irradiated baby.
- And Obama now joins the list of people who seem to have known all about this plannedemic. He talked about in 2014. A Spanish-speaking woman in New York admitted for “Coronavirus” accuses the hospital of killing patients with lethal injections before dying herself.
- An Australian NGO confronts the lying of the Australian Chief Medical officer, who has assured the public that 5G is completely safe, echoing the lie of ICNIRP. WHO is now putting out its own propaganda about the connection bdtween Coronavirus and 5G, assuring the public that viruses cannot be carried on radio waves. Well, no one suggested they could. What many of us are suggesting – on the basis of solid scientific evidence consisting of at least 31K studies – is that the symptoms are not being caused by any virus but by electromagnetic radiation. That would account for why everything about Coronavirus is unprecedented and leaving doctors scratching their heads. The UK regulator Ofcom smacks David Icke and a television presenter for talking about the connection between 5G and “Coronavirus” and repeats the ICNIRP lie that there is no evidence that 5G causes cancer. Anyone want to sue them?
- More celebrities are speaking out about 5G – today it was Woody Harrelson
- The Truth About Vaccines – a free online educational series with 60 experts starts this week, 22 April:
Look, I’m sorry everyone, but I need to say this.
When are you going to understand what is really happening here? Unless you understand it, we are going nowhere. This is a war on humanity by the elites, led by Bill Gates. It is totally orchestrated and has been from the beginning! Please wake up! I have been putting this message out for over a year if you look at my work. I can’t set the whole thing out all over again – I don’t have time and I have already done so multiple times. I have been learning as I have been going along and it has taken me two years to get to this stage and I am in no doubt whatsoever.
As a former UN editor, my job was dealing with documents, dealing with information. Whenever I say something, it is because I have the evidence. Everything I write, everything I say I back up with references. I don’t deal in hot air. In the following videos and articles i have set out the case that this is a war on humanity multiple times. I have brought forward all the evidence to support this thesis.
Corruption and orchestration
https://www.takebackyourpower.net/un-staff-member-5g-is-war-on-humanity/ (please read accompanying article, which totally exposes ITU and ICNIRP. The video itself exposes the UN Sec-Gen, whom I have found out since is a member of Club of Madrid (sister organisation to depopulationist Club of Rome)
Video: The 5G Space Weapon, Mind Control Agenda & Kill Grid: https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-5g-space-weapon-mind-control-agenda-kill-grid/5695466 (this is an overview of the entire situation, but it precedes the fake pandemic)
History of electricity and connection with military
Eugenics (depopulation), conspiracy
Claire Edwards: Hijack of 5G Space Appeal, Depopulation, Agenda 21/2030 and Climate Change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC1Z7Fo5mgk
Western Insanity and 5G Electromagnetic Radiation: https://www.globalresearch.ca/lowest-5g-bidder-planet-earth-populations-wildlife-optional/5692815 (on space, and includes discussion of HAARP and mind control)
We need to understand what is happening here. The subject line above, “Recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in blow to immunity hopes” is completely explained if you understand that a silent weapon is being used against us. The eugenics/depopulation agenda has been with us for over a hundred years and has morphed into different names and structures. The conspirators want to cull 95% of the population, cyborgise the rest and imprison those allowed to continue to live in “smart” cities, while introducing one-world, totalitarian government.
You don’t need to believe this – you can go and see it in China! 14 million people have already been blacklisted. They already have social crediting. They already have facial recognition. They already imprisoned people and dragged them away by force.
I know this sounds like a horrific sci-fi movie come to life, but I’m not responsible for it. It is horribly real and I am trying my damnedest to stop this, working night and day seven days a week for the last two years. But the only way we are going to stop this is when we wake up and accept what this is.
They don’t want to kill people all at once. Who would bury the bodies? They want to kill people in waves. They are controlling the technology to do this, terrestrially and from space. They can choose who to target. They know exactly what they are doing and what frequencies to use. And this is why they want rolling lockdowns, to kill targeted people gradually.
So please wake up and stop talking about more studies and writing to MPs. WE are the people. There is NO authority on this planet. ALL authorities have proved themselves to be acting against the interests of the people. (With the honourable exceptions of a finance minister in Germany who was suicided and perhaps Boris Johnson – I don’t know how he is doing.)
We must take charge. We must stop obeying orders. We are many and they are few.
United Nations Editor (Retired)
Co-Author and Administrator, International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:08 PM, ingrid wrote:
OMG ! This is really scary although I must admit that at the same time I am glad that this is a blow to Gate’s vaccination programme. We must do everything to keep up our immunity and remember, to guard against the 60GHz effect we must take Zinc as well.
URGENT: Apart from this news we must insist NOW that the government undertakes tests re 60GHz as it will be introduced at street level everywhere shortly and Virgin offers it for WiFi ‘indoors’. We must make this our priority and discuss our next move asap as this frequency is now on the market untested and untrialled as far as I know and for any company to use. Maybe letters to our MP with insistence that PHE tells us if they have done studies on 60GHz and the Oxygen uptake yet !!
English translation is underneath the French text. Please scroll. -Admin
Date: On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 03:49
Subject: Fwd: Re: China virus outbreak & A Hidden Hybrid Pathogen Could Erase Humanity
La 6ème ordonnance ouvre de nombreuses dérogations au Code des postes et des communications électroniques, et prévoit explicitement :La suspension de l’obligation aux opérateurs de transmettre le dossier d’information au maire ou au président d’intercommunalité,
- La possibilité pour les opérateurs d’implanter de nouvelles implantations d’installations radioélectriques (ou antennes-relais) sans accord préalable de l’Agence nationale des fréquences,
- Une dispense d’obtenir de la part des services d’urbanisme municipaux une autorisation d’urbanisme pour les constructions nécessaires (permis de construire ou déclaration de travaux).
Cette libéralisation totale du secteur des installations d’antennes-relais, en plein démarrage du déploiement de la 4G+ ou de la 5G, et en pleine crise sanitaire, donne carte blanche aux opérateurs de téléphonie mobile. Toutes mesures d’information à l’égard des communes et par là-même de précautions à l’usage des populations riveraines semblent avoir été complétement oubliées, suscitant notre profonde inquiétude.
L’article 4 de la 6ème ordonnance affirme le « caractère temporaire » de ces installations, qui serait limité à la période d’état d’urgence sanitaire. Or, depuis plusieurs années, plus aucune antenne-relais n’est désinstallée sur le territoire national. L’affirmation de leur caractère temporaire nous interroge fortement et il nous apparaît que le principe de protection de la santé publique est largement ignoré. Ces nouvelles installations ne seraient-elles pas une manière de multiplier discrètement le nombre de relais 4G et 4G+ à l’insu de la population ?
Les autorités gouvernementales et particulièrement le ministère des Solidarités et de la Santé ne peuvent ignorer ni les effets sanitaires des radiofréquences, ni les rapports de l’Anses[i] incitant à réduire l’exposition des enfants aux radiofréquences et à prendre des précautions pour éloigner les sources de champs électromagnétiques des êtres vivants, ni le classement par l’OMS[ii] des champs électromagnétiques de radiofréquence « peut-être cancérigènes », ni la tromperie généralisée des industriels ayant conduit au scandale du “Phonegate”, ou encore la publication récente de Santé Publique France[iii] sur l’augmentation de cas de tumeurs cérébrales (glioblastomes) et du rôle joué par les radiofréquences dans leur étiologie.
Nos associations militent depuis de longues années pour faire reconnaître cet enjeu de santé publique, et nous considérons que la 6ème ordonnance est contraire au principe de précaution et pourrait avoir à terme un fort impact sanitaire, en particulier pour les plus sensibles (jeunes enfants, femmes enceintes, personnes sensibles, électro-hypersensibles, etc.). La présente crise sanitaire liée à la pandémie de Covid-19 ne saurait ouvrir la porte à de telles décisions.
[i] Radiofréquences et santé, rapport, Anses, octobre 2013, https://www.anses.fr/fr/system/files/AP2011sa0150Ra.pdf
Rencontres scientifiques Radiofréquences et santé, 17 mai 2017, Anses, juin 2016, https://www.anses.fr/fr/content/rencontres-scientifiques-de-lanses-restitution-du-programme-national-de-recherche-0
Avis relatif au projet de modification de l’arrêté du 8 octobre 2003 relatif à l’information des consommateurs sur les équipements terminaux radioélectriques, juillet 2018, https://www.anses.fr/fr/system/files/AP2018SA0003.pdf
Avis et rapport, Téléphones mobiles portés près du corps et santé, Anses, juillet 2019, https://www.anses.fr/fr/system/files/AP2017SA0229Ra.pdf
Rapport Exposition de la population aux champs électromagnétiques liée au déploiement de la technologie de communication « 5G » et effets sanitaires associés, Anses, octobre 2019, https://www.anses.fr/fr/system/files/AP2019SA0006Ra.pdf
[ii] Le Circ classe les champs électromagnétiques de radiofréquences comme « peut-être cancérogènes pour l’Homme », communiqué 31 mai 2011, https://www.iarc.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/pr208_F.pdf
[iii] Investigation d’une suspicion d’agrégat de glioblastomes dans une commune de l’Isère, mars 2017, Santé Publique France, novembre 2019, https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/regions/auvergne-rhone-alpes/documents/enquetes-etudes/2019/investigation-d-une-suspicion-d-agregat-de-glioblastomes-dans-une-commune-de-l-isere-mars-2017
All signs are that the fake pandemic is being pawned as a massive medical simulation combined with attributing all other deaths to coronavirus.
Vodafone launched 5G in Italy in these five cities in June 2019: Naples, Bologna, Milan, Turin, and Rome. The company plans to roll out 5G to 100 cities by 2021. There are several 5G phones you can buy through Vodafone’s website.
TIM (Telecom Italia), the largest telecom provider in Italy, made 5G available in Naples, Rome, and Turin as of July 5, 2019. Their 5G network went live in another six cities before the start of 2020: Milan, Bologna, Verona, Florence, Matera, and Bari. By 2021, 120 towns and cities will be covered with TIM’s 5G network.
Iliad, in partnership with Nokia, will deploy 5G across Italy.
ITALY – Italy claims to be a year ahead of rest of Europe on 5G – 8 November 2017: https://www.mobileworldlive.com/featured-content/home-banner/italy-a-year-ahead-of-the-rest-of-europe-on-5g-officials/
ITALY, OLD – 14 May 2019 – bear in mind that the worst-hit area for croonvarius is Milan: https://www.bastamag.net/Bientot-nous-pourrons-attaquer-toute-l-industrie-en-justice-en-Italie-des?fbclid=IwAR2ILbgFgoW2OIue3XmWDcsW2kmQIfJgW_2RmXsdd8XpuVAY5PmHpFIniIQ
- Plague of Corruption AND We Must Know There ARE REAL Solutions
- Both parts are amazing, she explains how they were working on what they are being the new pandemics, most recently this corona material was spread by the flu vaccine in older and immune weaker people, because they needed time and random opportunity to mutate the protein (virus), and so becoming more contagious and less virulent.
- To me we are facing a piece of a multiple weapon been deployed on mankind, and of course, 5G is a part of this diabolical project.
J Krishnamurti :It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society”
“That technology would allow the phone to record with whom you’re in contact as you go about your daily life,” such as going to the grocery store, dropping something off for a friend’s house or taking care of relatives, she outlined in a phone interview. “As you’re doing that, you’re at different degrees of contact with other individuals.””
By Claire Edwards
This is my last Stop 5G Newsletter, or at least it is the last of this series of newsletters as I intend in the future to do the journalism on 5G, so signally not done by the mainstream media.
Next month, Arthur Firstenberg will be arranging for the Appeal to be hand-delivered to the UN, EU, WHO and governments. It seems a good moment to try to sum up my understanding of how we came to be in this 5G mad zone, poised to self-destruct. How on earth did we get here? It appears that every expansion of the use of electricity since the 19th century correlates with drastic rises in all the modern diseases of civilisation, but this information has been kept from the public in order not to impede commercial profit, military expansion and universal convenience.
Since 100 years+ of quantum physics has had little to no impact on the way we live our lives or how we perceive reality, we in the West still labour under the illusion that our bodies are made up of lumps of discrete matter that can be conveniently removed by a surgeon’s knife when they go wrong, this having been established in the 18th and 19th centuries by a grave-robbing spree to collect corpses for surgical experiments. Since no one seems to have considered the possibility that a living body might differ significantly from a dead one, this crude experimentation formed the basis for the whole system of what we now call Western medicine. All traditional and ancient healing wisdom based on a holistic view of a living body was outlawed by enforcing membership of a “professional body”.
In an inversion, typical of our Western thinking, natural healing methods dating back thousands of years could then be termed not “traditional”, but “alternative” and “backward”. Taking advantage of this – let us charitably call it an induced misconception – our militaries discovered that microwave weapons could be deployed silently and secretly to “defend” us from our alleged enemies. They gleefully amassed compendia of thousands of studies, many done in the Soviet bloc, in order to solidify their knowledge of the many and varied types of biological damage that these weapons could inflict on human beings at very little cost or inconvenience to those deploying them. There was even a symposium organised by the World Health Organization in 1973 to discuss The Biologic Effects and Health Hazards of Microwave Radiation, but the participants must have subsequently decided not to share this information with the public in view of their intelligent propensity to suspect that one day microwave weapons might be turned on them. Instead of informing the public that their bodies were, in fact, not solid at all but entirely electrical, these military and industrial entities kept secret all their thousands of studies on the biological effects of microwaves.
They established regulatory bodies with grand names intended to impress the public, filled them with industry and military stooges, and set electromagnetic radiation (EMR) exposure limits so high that it would be impossible to exceed them, similar to setting car speed limits at a thousand miles/kilometres per hour. Russia’s public exposure standards are 100 times more stringent than those in the US. The self-proclaimed international commission on non-ionizing radiation protection (ICNIRP), which is an NGO with no international or official status that appoints its own members with no oversight or transparency and protects no one from anything, while disclaiming all liability on its website for any of its pronouncements, sets non-legally enforceable and astronomically high exposure guidelines that are time-averaged over 6 minutes to avoid taking peak pulsations into account and thereby falsify exposure calculations. What a pity no one told Jackie Kennedy about the 6-minute average when that magic bullet changed her life! How different history might have been!
These bizarre guidelines are embraced enthusiastically by the WHO and the International Telecommunication Union, both UN bodies, and most of the world’s governments, with no basis in law.
4G uses 2.45 GHz, which has been shown in more than 100 studies to cause a wide variety of severe damage to the body and nature at levels below the so-called safety guidelines of icnirp. Despite the regulatory agencies knowing this with absolute certainty since they have the study findings, they have told the public that there are only thermal or heating effects and continue to do so in their draft guidelines revised upwards to permit 5G. They have published pictures of plastic mannequin heads filled with gel that they put probes inside to demonstrate the heating effect. “Look at our wonderful science!”, they seem to say, “The mannequin head has suffered no ill-effects! Why should you worry?”
Of course, there were people who spent a lot of time exposed to EMR through computer screens or other devices, who started to complain of illnesses. This was not good because it could affect the sales of electrical products and impede the military developing ever more sophisticated weapons, so the corrupt WHO just called these people mad: on its website, it claimed that the EMR-related symptoms experienced by millions of people worldwide “may be due to pre-existing psychiatric conditions as well as stress reactions as a result of worrying about EMF health effects, rather than the EMF exposure itself”. Any apparent rise in cancer rates is rapidly attributed to improved diagnostic techniques rather than the more obvious true cause of exposure to an environmental toxin.
This was a good solution, for such people could not use machines to communicate to anyone else that they were experiencing health problems, and in fact even more conveniently, they became societal outcasts because many of them became homeless, living in cars in the woods where there was no EMR. And thus it was that almost no one learned that there was any problem. As you would expect, there were a few scientists who didn’t care for the idea of getting paid lots of money to tell lies that kill people and they started to try to advertise the truth, but it’s not difficult to arrange for them to lose their jobs or their study funding to silence them. All you need do then is simply buy up the media and pay journalists to dismiss tens of thousands of awkward scientific studies on the basis that they do not provide “solid”, “real”, “proven”, ”credible”, “convincing”, ”conclusive” or “established” evidence. And you employ pliable scientists to “muddy the waters” or “war-game” the science by producing studies that show inconclusive results.
As time went on, the military wanted industry to develop better weapons for them, but this was expensive, and frankly it was becoming quite difficult to convince the public that there were that many enemies that they needed to be protected from. A lot of effort was put into creating and funding so-called terrorists, but it didn’t do much good because the public didn’t need to make much effort to realize that they were way less likely to be killed by a terrorist than to get food-poisoning, for example. So the military and industry had a brilliant idea. What about commercializing this weapons technology as a communications technology that they could sell to the public, and then the public would pay for all the research and development of new and improved weapons? Even better, they knew that cell phones would be addictive so everyone would want a phone. And they would be able to control people’s minds and tell them what to think, what to do and what to buy. You could have complete physical surveillance inside and outside people’s homes. How perfect! You could have a completely orderly society, with no one complaining about how eight people had accumulated wealth equal to that possessed by half the population of the planet. And if one in two children become autistic, they would make really efficient, robotic workers, would always be happy and never make trouble!
We see endless articles saying it makes good business sense. After the kleptocracy of neoliberal economics, during which everything that could be stolen was stolen, all that is left is to consume the consumer him- or herself. Companies like Facebook are designed to do just that and Zuckerberg regards consumers as “dumb fucks” for giving away their information for free.
Already in 1981, icnirp’s predecessor organisation irpa acknowledged that general population exposure from man-made sources of microwave and RF radiation exceeded that from natural sources by many orders of magnitude. Work done by Russian and Ukrainian researchers published in a US review in 2001 established that, during the previous 50 years, the round-the-clock power of radio emissions had increased by a factor of more than 50,000. The same paper discussed the development of psychic disturbances under EMR exposure showing effects ranging from changes in mood to nonsensical ideas and aural and visual hallucinations, and disturbances in behaviour all the way to attempts at suicide.
While people’s minds are disturbed by their exposure to EMR, the mainstream media plies them with blanket coverage of Greta Thunberg fear-porning about an unsubstantiated 12 years until doomsday from non-existent anthropegenic climate change in order to persuade them that they need a totalitarian, world government that can guarantee their safety in uncertain times.
Populations have been discombobulated by 25 years of cell phone use, 12 of them under intense “smart” phone attack. Parents are so fascinated by their phones that their children drown in swimming pools right in front of them. More and more people walk out into the road when a car is coming or fall over or down something while peering into “smart’ phones.
We hear of adverse effects on learning, attention, and behavior. Children are being exposed to magnetic fields from cell phones that breach WHO’s recommended 0.3μT safety limit by a factor of 20,000. Meanwhile, insurance companies, which presumably have to protect their existence by keeping a grip on reality, refuse to insure against EMF injuries or damage.
The deployment of 5G is presented by militaries, governments and commercial entities as a race in which the winner takes all. Why should such a dangerous and completely untested technology have to be rolled out so quickly? Could it be that the Internet is empowering people who are increasingly impoverished to open their eyes about the kleptocrats who plunder the planet? Could it be that the true health effects of 25 years of cell phone use cannot much longer be hidden? Whatever the reason, Eisenhower’s military-industrial complex has revealed itself in the 5G project, showing its hand clearly in the crossover between the two, including in the regulatory agencies. The limited frequencies available have to be shared among commercial and military entities.
Thus 25 years of diminishing mental capacity among populations due to irradiation facilitated by the lie of the thermal hypothesis, combined with the apparent urgency to protect ill-gotten gains and prevent populations awakening to the truth and flexing their muscles to redress the power balance have conspired to produce a mad free-for-all – a license to irradiate without constraint from every corner of the planet and from above our heads. Technicans have been given free rein to dream up ways of attacking populations: from under manhole covers; from cabinets on the street; from lamp posts that blast blue light with no more diffusers, as well as 5G EMR in laser-like beams; from adhesive strips of tiny but highly powerful antennas hidden under carpets; on the street; in trains; in planes; in cars; in buses; blasting through the walls of our homes; from our television sets; from fridges, hairdryers, milk cartons, babies’ diapers, baby monitors, “smart”phones, “smart” meters, and soon from the trillions of devices that are planned to be connected to the Internet of Things. This is not to mention the plethora of “wearables” and cell phone apps that purport to help you monitor your health status while seriously undermining it.
The plan is to beam 5G down to Earth from satellites in the Earth orbits, from networked civil aircraft, from pseudo-satelites in the stratosphere … In other words, from everywhere. The stated plan and the word trumpeted in the 5G literature is to “blanket” every inch of the Earth, with no escape for any of the approximately 100 million people worldwide already made sick by the toxic environment supplied courtesy of the first to fourth generations of WiFi, to which 5G will be additional.
There will also be no escape for the trees, which have to go as they block the 5G signals and risk interrupting the continuous signals essential for self-driving vehicles, nor for the birds, the insects or the food chain. Any remnants of a sane, balanced, calm and quiet life will be wiped out by 5G, 4G, 3G, or any other G of wireless technology.
We are complicit in our own destruction and, worse, in the wanton destruction of all life on this Earth. Greed, fear, stupidity and hubris have brought us to this point, complemented by inanity, laziness, complacency and unconsciousness.
The 5G Dementors are coming In for the kill. The question is whether the people choosing to play out the Zombie Apocalypse on their “smart” phones can tear themselves away long enough to care. If they can, or if at least some of them can, they need to understand certain realities:
- There is no safe limit for artificial EMR. It is alien to our biology.
- Cell phones were never tested for health or safety and we should not be using them. They destroy us, our children, our fertility, our minds and our planetary home. Convenient they may be, but they have to go.
- WiFi was never tested for health or safety and we should not be using it. It destroys us, our children, our fertility, our minds and our planetary home. Convenient it may be, but it has to go.
- The problem with cell phones and WiFi has nothing to do with power levels. Wireless technology cannot be made safe by reducing the power. There are effects at near-zero power, and for some effects, there is an inverse power relationship, i.e. the lower the power, the worse the harm. 5. Electricity has been killing us slowly since its introduction. We need to constrain its use, not expand it. Fibre-optic cable enables 5G. If you don’t want 5G because it’s dangerous, don’t build the infrastructure that it depends on.
- Our bodies function on biophotons. Blue light from car headlamps and street lights – both of which for some unexplained reason suddenly are no longer fitted with diffusers – are killing us. Modulating light for LiFi would kill us faster and possibly even more effectively than 5G.
- There is ONE SOLUTION ONLY to the problems of WiFi, cell phones and 5G: STOP USING THEM. All the time you pretend to ask the telcos to stop building this infrastructure while you pay them to do so, you are sending the opposite message.
- Wake up! Choose life! Choose love! Choose the Earth!
- Smash your phone, get a landline and cable your computer. Or you could keep your portable computer, just as long as it is never connected to WiFi and killing all life in your vicinity.
It’s not rocket science. It’s not any kind of science. It’s simple common sense.
Er is momenteel sprake van een grote kans dat onomkeerbare beslissingen worden genomen die ons allen ziek, onveilig, onvrij en arm maken. Dat klinkt ernstig en dat is het ook.
Het betreft het nieuwe mobiele netwerk [‘5g’], wat in hoog tempo verplicht wordt uitgerold, nieuwe technologische toepassingen mogelijk maakt en gouden bergen belooft. Dit staat in schril contrast met 30.000 onderzoeken naar het militaire gebruik van 5g en met 25.000 onderzoeken naar de biologische effecten van elektromagnetische velden.
Waarom horen we daarover niets van de bestuurlijke of commerciële kringen, Milieudefensie, Greenpeace enz., politieke partijen of in traditionele media?
ICNIRP/Eric van Rongen
Er is 1 organisatie in de wereld waar alle overheden, adviesraden, NGO’s, politieke partijen, bedrijven, media, naar verwijzen als het om elektromagnetische velden [EMV] gaat. En dat is ICNIRP: International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection.
Het blijkt uit ervaring dat deze organisaties zelf niet goed op de hoogte zijn en hun kennisniveau verrassend laag betreffende EMV. Zij gaan daarom al snel over tot het verwijzen naar elkaar en ten slotte naar ICNIRP [zie bijvoorbeeld de correspondentie erover].
Daarom heeft Emil Möller uit Maastricht, waar 5G als eerste operationeel is geworden, besloten de voorzitter van ICNIRP, Eric van Rongen op te zoeken. Zie het interview en een presentatie met de politieke keuzes.
Men kan opmaken uit het interview met de voorzitter van ICNIRP, dat hij welwillend staat tegenover het bijstellen van wat nu precies schadelijke EMV is. De ICNIRP blijkt zichzelf als ‘ideëel gedreven’ en ‘wetenschappelijk nieuwsgierig’ te beschouwen. Eric van Rongen reageerde positief op het voorstel van Emil Möller om het blikveld van ICNIRP te verbreden (‘voortschrijdend inzicht’) door onder andere:
- onder media-aandacht maakt een notaris een selectie van 1000 rapporten uit de beschikbare 55.000 wetenschappelijke onderzoeken naar de gezondheidsrisico’s van EMV
- deze selectie te laten onderzoeken door de hoogste klassen van middelbare scholen en hen na een jaar verslag te laten doen
- een moratorium inzake de uitrol in te stellen [obv het voorzorgsbeginsel], totdat de uitkomsten binnen zijn
- de voorstanders en hun gezinnen voor te stellen deel te nemen aan een pilot waarin alles smart is; thuis, op het werk, onderweg en op vakantie. Resultaten van onderzoeken naar hun geestelijke en lichamelijke welbevinden melden ten tijde van de verslagen van de scholieren.
Dat betekent dat de uitvoering van een project dat ‘zijn’ ideeën verwerkelijkt, kan rekenen op medewerking van alle betrokken partijen en een project relatief makkelijk succesvol zal maken. Het project zou betaald kunnen worden door het EU 100 miljoen euro project in Groningen.
Die zullen dat waarschijnlijk graag doen, omdat het het draagvlak voor een snelle uitrol van 5g vergroot. De deelnemers zouden van te voren een momentopname van hun geestelijke en lichamelijke welbevinden krijgen, en gedurende de looptijd van het project via smart technieken.
Het 5G congres op 15 september in de Melkweg (update)
Ondertussen zijn er meerdere gastsprekers bijgekomen.
- Introductie/kick off: Emil Möller
- Gastsprekers (ieder krijgt 10 à 15 minuten spreektijd):
- Emil Möller als moderator: Q&A met publiek, online community
Doe mee en steun, kom 15 september naar De Melkweg
Op 15 september bestaat de mogelijkheid dat u zich in een keer volledig op de hoogte kunt brengen over deze materie, als u de volgende stappen zet:
- neem kennis van de informatie in de links in de vorige paragraaf
- bereid vragen voor
- boek een kaartje voor Ultimate Science, 5G: The Trojan Horse via Ticketmaster
- stel uw vragen: aan de experts, het publiek in de zaal en het on-line publiek
- informeer de mensen om u heen
- zeg samen met de mensen om u heen tegen uw bestuurders dat ze het onderzoek ‘Bed Bad Brood en bestuurlijke ongehoorzaamheid’ lezen en u uitleggen waarom dat niet van toepassing is op 5g
- houdt ons op de hoogte van de reacties van uw bestuurders via email@example.com en Facebook
Speciaal voor Maastrichtenaren
- geef u op voor een reis per touringcar bij firstname.lastname@example.org, 20 euro per persoon
- vertrek op 15/9 om 16 uur bij de Geusselt in Maastricht; retour op 16/9 om ongeveer 00.30 uur bij de Geusselt [ruime parkeergelegenheid, vlak naast de A2]
5G haalt 3000 feet
5G wordt op een lagere frequenties gezet zoals 3,5 GHz en de 700 MHz. De huidige frequenties voor 2g, 3g en 4g zullen ook in gebruik zijn voor 5g. Hoe lager de frequentie hoe groter/verder het bereik. 5G haalt 3000 feet en gaat wel degelijk door bomen en beton heen.
Op 3 juli 2018 heeft de overheid het Actieplan Digitale Connectiviteit gepubliceerd, waarin staat dat de overheid koploper wil worden in de installatie van 5G.
- Daarop heeft de overheid op 16 juli een concept wetsvoorstel gepubliceerd waarin staat dat gemeenten verplicht zijn mee te werken aan de uitrol van 5G, met andere woorden ook de gemeenteraad wordt volledig gepasseerd.
- Als voorbereiding op de bespreking van het wetsvoorstel in de Kamer is er een zogenaamde internetconsultatie. Klik daar op de knop ‘Geef uw reactie op deze consultatie’ en type je bericht in het tekstvak ‘Uw reactie’. De al geplaatste openbare reacties kan je hier nalezen. Reageren kan nog tot 9 september. Na sluiting van de consultatie wordt het voorstel een wet.
- Uitrol zal in eerste instantie plaatsvinden via de aanwezige 4G zenders. Gestart wordt met een relatief lage frequentie tot 2600 Megaherz.
- De veilingen van de frequenties zal plaatsvinden eind 2019 en begin 2020 en eind 2021/ begin 2022.
Landelijke demo 9 september
Op maandag 9 september 12.00 uur start de landelijke demonstratie in Den Haag tegen de uitrol van 5G.
US Scientist Criticizes ICNIRP’s Refusal to Reassess Cell Phone Radiation Exposure Guidelines after US National Toxicology Program Studies Show “Clear Evidence of Cancer” in Experimental Animals.
Ronald L. Melnick Ph.D Senior Scientist (retired), National Toxicology Program, NIEHS, NIH has issued this scientific critique of ICNIRPs dismissal of the National Toxicology Program (NTP) findings. On September 4, 2018 ICNIRP issued a “Note on Recent Animal Studies” that concluded the 28 million dollar US National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences study did “not provide a reliable basis” for changing the over two decades old ICNIRP guidelines on radiofrequency- cell phones and wireless – radiation. In response, Dr. Ronald Melnick went through the ICNIRP document point by point and presented the data to show the document has “numerous false and misleading statements.”
Peer Reviewed and Published
The critique below comes directly after Dr. Ron Melnick published a paper documenting the “unfounded criticisms” of the NTP entitled, “Commentary on the Utility of the National Toxicology Program Study on Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation Data for Assessing Human Health Risks Despite Unfounded Criticisms Aimed at Minimizing the Findings of Adverse Health Effects” in the peer reviewed journal Environmental Research (Pubmed link, ScienceDirect with Full PDF.)
Two Additional Notes
The Ramazzini Institute Director of Research Dr. Fiorella Belpoggi also posted comments on the ICNIRP note stating that, “both NTP and RI studies were well performed, no bias affecting the results. ICNIRP confirms that,” and “We are scientists, our role is to produce solid evidence for hazard and risk assessment. Underestimating the evidence from carcinogen bioassays and delays in regulation have already proven many times to have severe consequences, as in the case of asbestos, smoking and vinyl chloride.” (Ramazzini Institute Statement on ICNIRP Note)
A paper was just published by scientists stating that radio frequency radiation can cause cancer based on the human and animal evidence. The NTP study was highlighted in the research review. Read it here “Cancer Epidemiology Update, following the 2011 IARC Evaluation of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields (Monograph 102)”
Critique of the ICNIRP Note of September 4, 2018 Regarding Recent Animal Carcinogenesis Studies
Ronald L. Melnick Ph.D Senior Scientist (retired), National Toxicology Program, NIEHS, NIH
September 12, 2018
The International Commission of Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP, 2018) recently issued a report (dated September 4, 2018) that contains numerous false and misleading statements, particularly those about the toxicology and carcinogenesis studies on cell phone radiofrequency radiation by the US National Toxicology Program (NTP). This flawed analysis by ICNIRP served as the basis for ICNIRP to support their conclusion that existing radiofrequency exposure guidelines do not need to be revised despite new evidence showing that exposure to cell phone radiofrequency radiation (RFR) causes cancers in experimental animals. ICNIRP also does not take into account evidence on other harmful effects of cellphone radiation including damage to brain DNA, reduced pup birth weights, and decreased sperm quality.
The number of extensive incorrect and misleading statements in this ICNIRP document includes the following:
1) The ICNIRP statement that “the NTP reports have not yet undergone full peer–review” is wrong; the NTP reports on cell phone RFR underwent multiple peer reviews, including an unprecedented 3-day independent review more than five months earlier in March 2018.
2) The ICNIRP statement that many endpoints presented in the NTP reports were not defined “a priori” is also wrong. All of the endpoints presented in the NTP reports were specified in the Statement of Work for the conduct of the NTP studies that was developed during my tenure at NTP.
3) ICNIRP incorrectly states many critical conclusions from the NTP studies (NTP 2018a, 2018b). The peer review panel in March 2018 (NTP 2018c) concluded that there was “clear evidence” of carcinogenic activity for heart schwannomas in male rats exposed to GSM- or CDMA-modulated RFR, “some evidence” of carcinogenic activity for brain gliomas in male rats (both GSM and CDMA), and “equivocal evidence” for heart schwannomas in female rats (both GSM and CDMA). These categories of evidence are defined in all NTP technical reports: some evidence of carcinogenic activity means that the test agent caused an increased incidence in neoplasms, but “the strength of the response was less than that required for clear evidence.” Equivocal evidence of carcinogenicity means that there was “a marginal increase in neoplasms that may be test-agent related.” Therefore, any analysis of the NTP data must include the brain gliomas and the heart schwannomas; the ICNIRP report excluded consideration of the RFR-induced gliomas.
4) The statement by ICNIRP that animals in the NTP study were exposed “over the whole of their lives” is incorrect. Surviving animals were killed at about 110 weeks of age; e.g., more than 70% of mice were still alive at the end of the study (NTP 2018a, 2018b).
5) The ICNIRP report criticized the exposure intensities used in the NTP studies as being “75 times higher than the whole-body exposure limit for the general public” and therefore “not able to inform on mobile-phone radiofrequency exposures.” This issue had been raised before by others and is addressed in my paper (Melnick, 2018):
“While the exposure limit to RFR for the general population in the US is 0.08 W/kg averaged over the whole body, the localized exposure limit is 1.6 W/kg averaged over any one gram of tissue (FCC, 1997); for occupational exposures, the limit is five times higher (0.4 W/kg and 8 W/kg, respectively). Thus, the whole-body exposure levels in the NTP study were higher than the FCC’s whole-body exposure limits (3.8 to 15 times higher than the occupational whole-body exposure limit). Whole-body SAR, however, provides little information about organ-specific exposure levels (IARC, 2013). When an individual uses a cell phone and holds it next to his or her head, body tissues located nearest to the cell phone antenna receive much higher exposures than parts of the body that are located distant from the antenna. Consequently, the localized exposure level is more important for understanding and assessing human health risks from cell phone RFR. When considering organ-specific risk (e.g., risk to the brain) from cell phone RFR, the important measure of potential human exposure is the local SAR value of 1.6 W/kg (the FCC’s SAR limit for portable RF transmitters in the US, FCC 1997) averaged over any gram of tissue. In the NTP study in which animals were exposed to whole-body RFR at SARs of 1.5, 3, and 6.0 W/kg, exposures in the brain were within 10% of the whole-body exposure levels. Consider the converse scenario. If the brain and whole-body exposures were limited to 0.08 W/kg, then localized exposures in humans from use of cell phones held next to the ear could be 20 times greater than exposures to the brain of rats in the NTP study. Under this condition, a negative study would be uninformative for evaluating organ-specific human health risks associated with exposure to RFR. Therefore, exposure intensities in the brains of rats in the NTP study were similar to or only slightly higher than potential, localized human exposures resulting from cell phones held next to the head, and lower than the FCC’s permissible localized limit for occupational exposures.”
6) The claim by ICNIRP that the whole-body exposures in the NTP study can produce adverse health effects is without foundation; the animals tolerated the exposure levels used in the NTP study without significant effects on body temperature, body weights, or induction of tissue damage (NTP 2018a, 2018b). The current RF exposure guidelines from the Federal Communication Commission, which are similar to those of ICNIRP, are based on a whole-body SAR of 4 W/kg, in order to ‘protect’ against adverse effects that might occur due to increases in tissue or body temperature of 1OC or higher from acute exposures. The whole-body exposure limit of 0.4 W/kg SAR for occupational exposures and 0.08 W/kg SAR for the general public is based simply on dividing the 4W/kg value by 10 for occupational exposures and by 50 for the general public, while the exposure guideline limit for localized exposures in the US is 1.6 W/kg averaged over any one gram of tissue for the general population and 8 W/kg for occupational exposures (FCC, 1997) is based simply on multiplying the whole-body exposure limits by 20. For localized exposures, the ICNIRP guideline is 2 W/kg averaged over any 10 grams of contiguous tissue for the general population, and 10 W/kg for occupational exposures. The NTP thermal pilot study showed that rats and mice could maintain body temperatures within 1OC at 6 W/kg and 10 W/kg, respectively (Wyde et al., 2018). Thus, the exposures used in the NTP study are consistent with FCC and ICNIRP guidelines that limit whole body exposures to levels that do not cause any significant temperature increase. The 10x or 50x uncertainty factors applied to the 4 W/kg SAR are aimed at minimizing potential acute thermal effects, but do not address health risks from non-thermal or minimally thermal exposures. The ICNIRP report also criticized the use of subcutaneously implanted transponders to monitor the effects of RF exposure on core body temperature; however, Kort et al. (1998) showed that temperature changes recorded by the subcutaneous transponders did not differ significantly from rectal temperature measurements in rats or mice.
7) Criticism by ICNIRP concerning the consistency between the NTP studies (NTP 2018a) and the Ramazzini study (Falcioni et al., 2018) is disingenuous. The fact that both studies carried out in independent laboratories in Italy and the U.S. found increased incidences of heart schwannomas and Schwann cell hyperplasias in Sprague-Dawley rats under different exposure environments and different RF intensity levels is remarkable. Without knowledge or analysis of the true dose-response relationship between RFR exposure and the induction of schwannomas and Schwann cell hyperplasias of the heart, it is unreasonable to expect a linear dose-response by combining data from these two separate studies.
8) The discussion by ICNIRP concerning the “expected ratio’” of about 30% for schwannomas to hyperplasias is based on the paper by Novilla et al., 1991, and is a misrepresentation of the data and its relevance to the NTP study on cell phone RFR. In the Novilla paper, there were zero hyperplasias and zero schwannomas among 100 male Sprague-Dawley rats (there was one hyperplasia and one schwannoma in female Sprague Dawley rats). Most of the spontaneous hyperplasias and schwannomas reported in that paper were observed in Wistar rats (ratio ~ 3). However, even if there had been a difference in the ratio of spontaneous hyperplasias to schwannomas in that study, it still would not reflect the impact of cell phone RFR on that ratio. The fact that Novilla et al. did not see either hyperplasias or schwannomas in male Sprague-Dawley rats lends further credibility to the absence of these lesions in the NTP study in Sprague-Dawley rats and the increased incidences of schwannomas in exposed rats being due to the exposures to cell phone RFR.
9) It is noteworthy that ICNIRP cites two reviews that conclude there is no association between RFR and acoustic neuromas, while ignoring any mention of the IARC monograph (IARC, 2013) that reported positive associations between RFR from cell phone and glioma and acoustic neuroma in humans.
10) The issue raised by ICNIRP on the lack of cardiac schwannomas in control male rats in the NTP study and the expected incidence (0-2%) based on historical control rates had been raised before by others and is addressed in my paper (Melnick, 2018) for both schwannomas and gliomas:
“Gliomas and schwannomas of the heart are uncommon tumors that occur rarely in control Sprague-Dawley rats. It is not unusual to observe a zero incidence of uncommon tumors in groups of 50-90 control rats. In experimental carcinogenicity studies, the most important control group is the concurrent control group. As mentioned above, the uniquely designed reverberation chambers used in the NTP study were fully shielded from external EMFs, and the lighting source was incandescent instead of fluorescent light bulbs. The housing of rats in the RFR shielded reverberation chambers could affect tumor rates in control animals. No data are available on expected tumor rates in control rats of the same strain (Hsd: Sprague Dawley rats) held under these specific environmental conditions. Thus, historical control data from previous NTP studies are not reliably informative for comparison to the results obtained in the cell phone RFR study.”
11) The hypothetical argument raised by ICNIRP about the effect of one additional schwannoma in the control group is nonsense; one must analyze the available data rather than inserting arbitrary values to downplay the significance of a true response.
12) The discussion in the ICNIRP concerning survival differences between controls and exposure groups affecting the relative tumor response had been raised before by others and is addressed in my paper (Melnick, 2018)
“This comment is an inaccurate portrayal and interpretation of the data for at least two reasons: (1) there was no statistical difference in survival between control male rats and the exposure group with the highest rate of gliomas and heart schwannomas (CDMA-exposed male rats, SAR = 6.0 W/kg), and (2) no glial cell hyperplasias (potential precancerous lesions) or heart schwannomas were observed in any control rat, even though glial cell hyperplasia was detected in exposed rats as early at week 58 of the 2-year study and heart schwannoma was detected as early as week 70 in exposed rats. Thus, survival was sufficient to detect tumors or pre-cancerous lesions in the brain and heart of control rats.”
13) The issue in the ICNIRP report about the need for blind pathology to avoid biases related to exposure status is discussed in my paper (Melnick, 2018).
“The reviews of the histopathology slides and final diagnoses of lesions in the RFR studies by the pathology working groups were conducted similar to all other NTP studies in that the pathologists did not know whether the slides they were examining came from an exposed or an unexposed animal (Maronpot and Boorman, 1982). In fact, the reviewing pathologists didn’t even know that the test agent was RFR. For anyone questioning the diagnosis of any tissue in this study, all of the slides are available for examination at the NTP archives.”
Also, the designations ‘test agent A’ and ‘test agent B’ refer to the separate studies of GSM and CDMA exposures and not to exposure status within a study. Therefore, these designations would not “result in bias because perceived patterns within a group’s samples can affect how subsequent samples are evaluated.”
14) The issue of multiple comparisons leading to possible false positives (with a probability of 0.5) was addressed by the NTP in its release of the partial findings of the RFR study (NTP, 2016):
“Although the NTP conducts statistical tests on multiple cancer endpoints in any given study, numerous authors have shown that the study-wide false positive rate does not greatly exceed 0.05 (Fears et al., 1977; Haseman,1983; Office of Science and Technology Policy,1985; Haseman, 1990; Haseman and Elwell, 1996; Lin and Rahman, 1998; Rahman and Lin, 2008; Kissling et al., 2014). One reason for this is that NTP’s carcinogenicity decisions are not based solely on statistics and in many instances statistically significant findings are not concluded to be due to the test agent. Many factors go in to this determination including whether there were pre-neoplastic lesions, whether there was a dose-response relationship, biological plausibility, background rates and variability of the tumor, etc. Additionally, with rare tumors especially, the actual false positive rate of each individual test is well below 0.05, due to the discrete nature of the data, so the cumulative false positive rate from many such tests is less than a person would expect by multiplying 0.05 by the number of tests conducted (Fears et al., 1977; Haseman, 1983; Kissling et al., 2015).”
15) The conclusion in the ICNIRP report that the NTP study is not consistent with the RFR cancer literature is wrong, and the claim by ICNIRP that epidemiological studies have not found evidence for cardiac schwannomas neglects to note that no studies of cell phone users have examined relationships between RFR exposure to the heart and risk of cardiac schwannomas. While it is true that the NTP did not report an increase in vestibular schwannomas in rats, it must be recognized that the vestibular nerve was not examined microscopically. The NTP findings of significantly increased incidences and/or trends for gliomas and glial cell hyperplasias in the brain and schwannomas and Schwann cell hyperplasias in the heart of exposed male rats are most important because the IARC classified RFR as a “possible human carcinogen” based largely on increased risks of gliomas and acoustic neuromas (which are Schwann cell tumors on the acoustic nerve) among long term users of cell phones. The concordance between rats and humans in cell type affected by RFR is remarkable and strengthens the animal-to-human association.
Based on numerous incorrect and misleading claims, the ICNIRP report concludes that “these studies (NTP and Ramazzini) do not provide a reliable basis for revising the existing radiofrequency exposure guidelines.” The data on gliomas of the brain and schwannomas of the heart induced by cell phone radiation are suitable for conducting a quantitative risk assessment and subsequent re-evaluation of health-based exposure limits. The ‘P’ in ICNIRP stands for Protection. One must wonder who this commission is trying to protect – evidently, it is not public health.
Ronald L. Melnick Ph.D
Falcioni, L., Bua L., Tibaldi, E., Lauriola, M., DeAngelis, L., Gnudi, F., Mandrioli, D., Manservigi, M., Manservisi, F., Manzoli, I., Menghetti, I., Montella, R., Panzacchi, S., Sgargi, D., Strollo, V., Vornoli, A., Belpoggi, F. 2018. Report of final results regarding brain and heart tumors in Sprague-Dawley rats exposed from prenatal life until natural death to mobile phone radiofrequency field representative of a 1.8 GHz base station environmental emission. Environ. Res. 165, 496-503.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC). 1997. Evaluating compliance with FCC guidelines for human exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. OET Bulletin 65. Federal Communications Commission Office of Engineering & Technology, Washington, DC
International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). 2013. IARC Monograph on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans: Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part 2: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields. Lyon, France, Volume 102.
ICNIRP (2018) International Commission on Non-ionizing Radiation Protection. https://www.icnirp.org/cms/upload/publications/ICNIRPnote2018.pdf
Kort, W.J., Hekking-Weijma, J.M., TenKate, M.T., Sorm, V., VanStrik, R. 1998. A microchip implant system as a method to determine body temperature of terminally ill rats and mice. Lab Anim. 32: 260-269.
Maronpot, R.R., Boorman, G.A. 1982. Interpretation of rodent hepatocellular proliferative alterations and hepatocellular tumors in chemical safety assessment. Tox. Pathol. 10, 71-80.
Melnick, R.L. 2018. Commentary on the utility of the National Toxicology Program Study on cell phone radiofrequency radiation data for assessing human health risks despite unfounded criticisms aimed at minimizing the findings of adverse health effects. Environ. Res. (in press).
National Toxicology Program (NTP). 2016. Report of partial findings from the National Toxicology Program carcinogenesis studies of cell phone radiofrequency radiation in Hsd: Sprague Dawley SD rats (whole body exposures).
National Toxicology Program (NTP). 2018a. NTP technical report on the toxicology and carcinogenesis studies in Hsd:Sprague Dawley SD rats exposed to whole-body radio frequency radiation at a frequency (900 MHz) and modulations (GSM and CDMA) used by cell phones. NTP TR 595 (in final preparation).
National Toxicology Program (NTP). 2018b. NTP technical report on the toxicology and
carcinogenesis studies in B6C3F1/N mice exposed to whole-body radio frequency radiation at a frequency (1,900 MHz) and modulations (GSM and CDMA) used by cell phones. NTP TR 596 (in final preparation).
National Toxicology Program (NTP). 2018c. Peer review of the draft NTP technical reports on cell phone radiofrequency radiation.
Wyde, M.E., Horn, T.L., Capstick, M.H., Ladbury, J.M., Koepke, G., Wilson, P.F., Kissling,
G.E., Stout, M.D., Kuster, N., Melnick, R.L., Gauger, J., Bucher, J.R., and McCormick, D.L. 2018. Effect of cell phone radiofrequency radiation on body temperature in rodents: Pilot studies of the National Toxicology Program’s reverberation chamber exposure system. Bioelectromagnetics 39, 190-199.
Dr. Ronald L. Melnick served as a toxicologist for 28+ years at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and the National Toxicology Program (NTP), before retiring in 2009. Dr. Melnick received his B.S. from Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, and his M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He was a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Physiology-Anatomy at the University of California in Berkeley and then an assistant professor of Life Sciences at the Polytechnic Institute of New York. At NTP/NIEHS, Dr. Melnick was involved in the design, monitoring and interpretation of toxicology and carcinogenesis studies of numerous environmental and occupational agents including 1,3-butadiene, chloroprene, isoprene, water disinfection byproducts, etc. He led the design of the NTP carcinogenicity studies of cell phone radiofrequency radiation in rodents. In addition, his research has focused on the use of mechanistic data in assessing human health risks of environmental chemicals. He was manager of the NIEHS Experimental Toxicology Unit, Carcinogenesis and Toxicology Evaluation Branch, and group leader of the NIEHS Toxicokinetics and Biochemical Modeling Group, in the Laboratory of Computational Biology and Risk Analysis. He spent one year as an agency representative at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy to work on interagency assessments of health risks of environmental agents and on risk assessment research needs in the Federal government. Dr. Melnick has organized several national and international symposiums and workshops on health risks associated with exposure to toxic and carcinogenic agents, and he has served on numerous scientific review boards and advisory panels, including those of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. He is a fellow (emeritus) of the Collegium Ramazzini. Dr. Melnick is the recipient of the American Public Health Association’s 2007 David P. Rall Award for sciencebased advocacy in public health.
To: Grassroots Communications <email@example.com>
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Zoe Berg , Andy Gmail , email@example.com
From: Lex Mercatoria <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Fwd: European stop 5g alliance
Cc: Andy Gmail , Zoe Berg , <email@example.com>, Straal-zelf stop5G , Kathie Schene
From: Lex Mercatoria <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 12:32 PM
Subject: European stop 5g alliance
Cc: Lisa H
6. given the key role of ICNIRP [as in the wizard, from the Wizard of Oz; recent msg to them here], a mass gathering at their doorstep [Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1 85764 Oberschleissheim] that day, with a 2 way live video feed with the Amsterdam venue could create the ripple we need. There are interesting similarities between the picture of the horses in the Trojan horse convocation and ICNIRP [= left horse] and the natural preserve adjacent to them [right horse], which can add to the impact of the event in 2 venues.
Please join our next national
5G Day of Action on July 27th
Dear 5G Organizers,
Our next 5G National Day of Action will be held on Saturday, July 27th.
We have just six weeks to spread the word in our communities about the 5G issue, mobilize a large group of people to participate in rallies and generate media attention.
Just like our May 15th rallies, we encourage you to host events in front of stores like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. Photos of unhappy consumers in front of the retail outlets of major wireless carriers sends a powerful message.
The “theme” for this 5G National Day of Action is 5G: An Undeniable Risk. The “risk” encompasses a variety of issues associated with the 5G rollout, including, but not limited to, health concerns, property values and cybersecurity concerns.
In addition, our goal is to grow the 5G pushback movement as quickly and effectively as possible. While we will continue to keep the spotlight on health, we will be including these other concerns in our messaging for the rallies with the hope that our outreach will resonate with a larger demographic.
Next week, we will provide you with a suggested “Calendar of Suggested Deadlines” to help you organize your team and ensure that preparation for the day of action is completed in a timely manner.
Also, stay tuned for the launch of two ART training modules that will provide your team with key information about
• The importance of messaging
• Marketing your event to the public and press
We will also be producing a training module for new organizations, called “How to Start and Grow Your Organization.” We hope you will pass this information on to friends and fellow activists around the country.
We look forward to working with you again to raise awareness of this very important emerging 5G issue.
– The Americans for Responsible Technology Team
Copyright © 2019 Grassroots Comunications, All rights reserved.
Op 15 mei maakte Catherine van Ommeren gebruik van haar inspraakrecht tijdens de vergadering van de Amsterdamse Raadscommissie. In drie minuten tijd benoemt ze heel veel argumenten over waarom de uitrol van 5G gestopt moet worden. Ze vraagt zich af waarom de bevolking niets wordt gevraagd en wie onze grondwettelijke rechten op gezondheid en lichamelijke integriteit eigenlijk waarborgt. Daarna verzoekt ze dringend om de voorbereiding van de uitrol van 5G te stoppen en de blootstellingsnormen van 2G, 3G en 4G te herzien. Wederom een dappere burger die opkomt voor de nationale volksgezondheid.
Tekst van de presentatie aan gemeente Amsterdam
Onderstaand de inspraaktekst van Catherine van Ommeren:
“Er zijn zorgen over straling. Internationaal hebben Genève, Brussel, Florence, 26 staten in de VS en vier kantons in Zwitserland 5G geweigerd.
Amsterdam verwijst naar nationaal beleid, en nationaal beleid verwijst naar internationale afspraken. Juist die internationale afspraken hebben Florence en Brussel ertoe gebracht 5G te weigeren. Florence stelt de ICNIRP ter discussie. Brussel wijst de normering van de ICNIRP af. De Nederlandse stralingslimiet is 10x ruimer dan de Brusselse norm, en is daarmee de hoogste ter wereld.
Waarop is de normering van de ICNIRP gebaseerd? Een plastic kop met zout water is gedurende korte tijd bestraald, de thermische opwarming gemeten. De biologische effecten (celstructuren, celwijzigingen) zijn niet waar te nemen op plastic. Terwijl zeer lichte straling lekkage van de bloed-hersenbarrière veroorzaakt. De mogelijkheden van lichte straling om medicijnen in de hersenen te krijgen worden als veelbelovend beschouwd. Onbedoelde lekkage door blootstelling aan straling heeft hersengerelateerde klachten als gevolg.
Hoe beoordeelt onze nationale overheid stralingsonderzoek? In een recent onderzoek van Nederland en Zwitserland (2006) werden 128 mensen gedurende korte tijd blootgesteld aan lichte 3G-straling. Elf personen verlieten voortijdig het onderzoek, drie werden ernstig onwel. Conclusie van de toenmalig staatssecretaris: straling is geheel veilig, ook op de lange termijn.
Met deze normering, en een dergelijke beoordeling van onderzoek wordt de uitvoering volop ingezet. Gezondheid wordt nergens genoemd. De verzekeringsmaatschappijen erkennen stralingsklachten, en dekken ze niet. Honderden artsen in België en Oostenrijk wijzen op de stralingsziekten uit hun praktijk.
Nederland heeft het over ‘klachten van onbekende oorsprong’. De huisarts weet in 50% van de klachten niet wat de oorzaak is. Het Verwey Jonker Instituut stelt dat een derde van de Nederlanders chronisch ziek is, waarbij de genoemde ziektebeelden grotendeels overeen komen met de stralingsgerelateerde aandoeningen. Waaronder hersenaandoeningen als ADHD, autisme, epilepsie, stemmingsstoornissen en huidproblemen.
Hoe verloopt het proces van besluitvorming en wetgeving? De overheid maakt afspraken met de industrie. Uitvoering, normering, wetgeving en controle volgen daarna, Gebaseerd op de gemaakte afspraken.
Wat merk je als burger hiervan? Je hoort een technische persoon van de Telecom of TU op de radio uitgebreid vertellen dat straling niet ongezond is. Iemand met stralingsklachten wordt verwezen naar het Antennebureau dat onder het ministerie van Economische Zaken valt. Ik word met een vraag over beleid in Den Haag verwezen naar het Agentschap Telecom.
De Raad van State, zegt in haar zojuist verschenen jaarverslag: (ik citeer)
“[…] wetten worden door parlement en regering gemaakt, vanuit het idee dat alleen deze twee instituten in staat zijn het algemeen belang te vertegenwoordigen […]
Akkoorden met […] organisaties worden al te gemakkelijk omgezet in wetgeving. […] Het algemeen belang wordt niet gediend met de akkoorden.
Het kabinet als mede onderhandelaar […] committeert zich te zeer aan het resultaat. […] en dat kan leiden tot te ruime normen in de wet. […] Het maken van wetten moet met meer zorg gebeuren.”
Hoe wordt gehoor gegeven aan de zorgen van de Raad van State? Wie waarborgt onze grondrecht op gezondheid?
De legitieme basis van wetgeving ontbreekt ook waar niet alleen gezondheidsaspecten bij de meeste mensen niet bekend zijn. Ook brengt deze technologie een controlestaat met zich mee zoals bijvoorbeeld in China, aldaar mede-gefinancierd door Amerikaanse geldschieters. Een biometrisch paspoort is onlangs geaccordeerd in het Europarlement, met -in de toekomst- permanent oproepbare gegevens.
Is de bevolking hier iets over verteld, of gevraagd? Onze grondwettelijke rechten, betreffende gezondheid, lichamelijke integriteit en privacy worden niet gewaarborgd.
Dringend verzoek ik u om de voorbereiding van de uitrol van 5G te stoppen en de normering van 2G, 3G en 4G te herzien.
Geachte commissieleden, dank u wel voor uw aandacht.”
Weerstand tegen 5G groeit snel
De weerstand tegen 5G groeit snel. Op allerlei plekken in Nederland worden inspraakacties, informatiebijeenkomsten en andere burgerinitiatieven georganiseerd door bezorgde burgers, groepen en organisaties. Deze bezorgdheid is gebaseerd op duizenden onafhankelijke wetenschappelijke onderzoeken, waarin aangetoond is dat elektromagnetische straling wel degelijk schadelijke effecten heeft op onze gezondheid. En er is nog geen onderzoek gedaan naar de specifieke effecten van 5G (met andere frequenties en daardoor andere effecten) op de volksgezondheid. Alle reden om het voorzorgsprincipe toe te passen. Het is werkelijk onbegrijpelijk dat de overheid haar burgers hier niet tegen beschermd.
Op 17 mei 2019 is het Internationale 5G appeal al 91.382 keer ondertekend. Hierin waarschuwen duizenden wetenschappers, artsen, ingenieurs en (tech-) professionals voor ernstige, permanente schade voor de mens en alle ecosystemen door de uitrol van 5G. Zij geven aan dat onmiddellijke maatregelen nodig zijn om de mensheid en het milieu te beschermen en roepen via dit appèl de VN, WHO, EU, Raad van Europa en regeringen van alle landen op om de uitrol van 5G op aarde en in de ruimte te stoppen. Dat is toch een duidelijk statement!