“The greatest crisis that America faces today, as big as any of our environmental crises is the chronic disease epidemic in America’s children. The generation of American children born after 1990 is arguably the sickest generation in the history of our country. With chronic ailments and pediatric rates of some chronic conditions that are the highest in the world.”
-Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. – Chairman of the Board & Senior Prosecuting Attorney for Children’s Health Defense
LIST of Some of the Topics to be Covered in this Roundtable Session:
- Health Effects of Non-ionizing Radiation in Children
- Peer-reviewed, published scientific studies showing biological effects from RFR/EMF
- Symptoms of Exposure to Microwave Radiation
- Proven links between EMFs (microwave radiation) emitting from wireless devices and:
Cancer, Depression, Suicide, Violence, Anxiety, Addiction, Isolation, Behavioral Issues, Heart Episodes, Infertility, ADD/ADHD, Compromised Ability to Learn, Reduced Lifestyle and Social Skills, Headaches – Dizziness – Nose/Ear Bleeds – Brain Fog – Difficulty Concentrating, Cancer and Suicide Clusters, etc.
- Teacher Retention Challenges
- Compromised Healing (chronic illness cannot heal properly in toxic environment)
- Alternative Treatment Options to Augment and/or Supplement Traditional Protocols
- Digital Dementia
- Solutions – How to Reduce Exposure – “Digital Detox”
- How to Demand Schools Return to 100% WIRED classrooms & Cancel Cell Tower Leases
- How and Why Industry & Government Places Profits Before People
- Measures You Can Take TODAY to Reverse These Trends
- How 5G will intensify the radiation on our planet and especially within our children.
- What is the difference between 5G and 5G-Wi-Fi? – link for more info:
LINKS TO STUDIES:
Americans for Responsible Technology: “There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.”
BioInitiative Report – 2012–A Rationale for Biologically based Exposure Standards for Low-Intensity Electromagnetic Radiation
The internet information platform EMF-Portal of the RWTH Aachen University summarizes systematically scientific research data on the effects of electromagnetic fields (EMF). All information is made available in both English and German. The core of the EMF-Portal is an extensive literature database with an inventory of 28,230 publications and 6,342 summaries of individual scientific studies on the effects of electromagnetic fields.
Link to over 5000 peer reviewed EMF studies:
Presentation by Dr. Ronald Melnick – “Wireless Radiation Linked to ‘Clear Evidence’ of Cancer” —
Children develop tumors: CELL TOWER ON SCHOOL PROPERTY
Stopping the crisis: Oregon teachers, parents consider solutions to stop classroom outbursts
Millennials Besieged by Chronic Illness: From Age 27, It’s All “Downhill
Does Your Child Have Symptoms of Wi-Fi Exposure at School?
Frank Clegg speaks on the danger of Wi-Fi in schools
A Message to Schools about Wireless
Dr. Victoria Dunckley – Electronic Screen Syndrome: The Overstimulated Child
Dr. Toril Jelter – Health Effects of Non-ionizing Radiation in Children
How to Protect Your Kids from Harmful EMF Radiation by Lloyd Burrell
Children’s Health Defense: Exposing Causes, Seeking Justice, Protecting Children
“Turn if Off 4 Kids” Initiative Toolkit
10 Elements of an Electromagnetically Clean and Conscious School
LINK TO FLYER: “Does your child have symptoms of Wi-Fi exposure at school?
Message to Schools and Colleges about Wireless Devices and Health
FEATURED Video: Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe introduces Children with Cancer UK International Conference 2018 in Westminster, London, to dangers of Non-Ionizing Radiation (Timestamp: 07h:08m:15s into the conference ) Alasdair Phillips of CwC introduces Erica and her talk.
Dr. Magda Havas: Wi-Fi in Schools is Safe. True or False?
Wireless Radiation in the School Environment with Dr. David Carpenter
To reserve your space in upcoming ROUNDTABLE, simply send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with RESERVE in subject line – you will receive confirmation shortly.