This question came in today, prompted by an African warning on the blue masks being impregnated with fungal material. The enquirer wanted to know if there was any evidence to support this. The answer is a resounding “Yes”!
Yes, an ex-mainstream journalist in France made a video about this a couple of months or so ago. He said that a French hospital had done tests on the blue masks and found that they were impregnated around the mouth area with bacteria [for people to breathe in]. He showed slides illustrating this. The hospital could not make this information public so they asked him to blow the whistle. I can’t provide a link to this because I can’t find the original video.
It is to be noted that Fauci has funded research on respiratory problems caused by fungal infections.
(French video on fungal material on masks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S5I0sfah3g)
(What Is Aspergillus Latus? Coronavirus Patients Are Dying Due to Unusual Fungal Infection: https://www.ibtimes.sg/what-aspergillus-latus-coronavirus-patients-are-dying-due-unusual-fungal-infection-48760)
It is further to be noted that most victims of the 1918 “Spanish Flu” died of secondary bacterial infections [caused by mask-wearing] and not of “flu”.
Predominant Role of Bacterial Pneumonia as a Cause of Death in Pandemic Influenza: Implications for Pandemic Influenza Preparedness: https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/198/7/962/2192118
[Tangential note: CHAPTER 2: THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS: http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html]
[Tangential note: Masks Cause Damage: Study Reveals Mask-Hypoxia-Blood Clot Connection: https://thefreedomarticles.com/hypoxia-blood-clot-connection-study-cdc-who-study/]
[Tangential note: Respiratory infection is much higher among healthcare workers wearing cloth masks compared to medical masks, research shows. Cloth masks should not be used by workers in any healthcare setting, authors of the new study say: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150422121724.htm]
It is further to be noted – tangentially – that millions of PCR tests emanating from China were found to be contaminated and were rejected by numerous countries.
- WARNING: CONTAMINATED SCREENING TESTS
- US: WebMD: Early CDC COVID-19 Test Kits ‘Likely Contaminated’. 23 June 2020.
- UK: Evening Standard. Coronavirus testing kits heading to the UK found to be
- contaminated with Covid-19. 31 March 2020.
- UK : The Sun: Testing Times: Thousands of CONTAMINATED Chinese-made
- coronavirus testing kits are recalled – but some have already been used in US. 21 April
- Canada: CBC. Thousands of contaminated test kits delivered to New Brunswick. 16
- April 2020.
- US: CNBC. Coronavirus tests were delayed by contamination at CDC lab, report says.
- 18 April 2020.
- US: NewsMax. University of Washington Got Contaminated Tests From China. 22 April
- Canada: The Star. Ontario received 100,000 contaminated, unusable swabs for
- COVID-19 tests. 10 April 2020.
- UK: Daily Mail. Half a million Covid-19 testing kits from major government supplier are
- recalled ‘after spot checks revealed they were not sterile’. 17 July 2020.
- UK. Could Contaminated COVID-19 Tests Help Spread the Virus? 6 April 2020.
- Canada: Le Nouveau-Brunswick a reçu 6400 tests de dépistage inutilisables. New
- Brunswick received 5,400 unusable tests. 17 April 2020.
- Radio Canada: Des milliers d’écouvillons importés de Chine par Québec sont
- inutilisables. (Millions of testing kits imported from China are unusable. Other provinces
- also report unusable tests.) 22 April 2020.
- Australia: ABC. Australia seizes faulty coronavirus protective equipment imported from
- China. The Dutch health ministry announced it had recalled 600,000 face masks on March 28.
I would therefore say that, to my knowledge, this information is correct. This is only one of the reasons that I have never worn a mask and never would.